The panel, LBTI Access to Social Protection Systems, Public Services, and Sustainable Infrastructure, will feature the following speakers:
- Carmelyn Malalis - NYC Commissioner for Human Rights
- Nada Chaiyajit - Transpiration Power, Thailand
- Yvonne Odour - Gay and Lesbian Coalition of Kenya
- Subha Wijesiriwardena - Women and Media Collective, Sri Lanka
- Hoping (Moderator) - OutRight Action International
This parallel event provides the chance for civil society, UN Member State representatives, and UN officials to engage in dialogue about the challenges faced by lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and intersex women and people in accessing equal rights to economic resources and basic public services. It will also highlight best practices in addressing these challenges.